Tuesday, February 7, 2012

DAY 38 - Underwater

TITLE: Underwater Pond
ASSIGNMENT:  Work underwater.  Fill up a large bowl, vase, or old fish tank with water and create something inside of it.
MATERIALS: Plain paper, scissors, small flashlight, Photoshop.
INSPIRATION:  With this one I was trying to create that bushel of lily-pads that seem to just grow upwards towards the surface of the pond.  I added in a couple of frogs and used some angled lighting with the small flashlight, and it's a pond!  Then I tinted it with Photoshop.



A. Anderson






And here is the original version untouched!


And the same in green.





1 comment:

  1. Ooh, NICE! I like the clean lines and whole alien colors thing - to my twisted mind those lily pads and frogs look more like spores that are going to take over the world, but that's just me, I'm sure ;-)

    ReplyDelete