Thursday, February 9, 2012

DAY 40 - Yarn

TITLE: Chthulu
ASSIGNMENT: What can you do with yarn?  You don't have to know how to knit or crochet, you can try yarn painting or just experiment.
MATERIALS: Thick yarn strand, watercolors, black ink pen.
INSPIRATION: I always meant to do a painting of Cthulu, but never got the nerve up to try.  Well, this seemed like a good time since I had to paint with think yarn.  I have to say the pattern comes out interesting with the paint, maybe I ought to paint with yarn more often.



A. Anderson

2 comments:

  1. So did you paint WITH the yarn, or place the yarn on the paper and paint over it, or both? However you did it, I like! Love the colors and patterns you discovered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I painted WITH the yarn! It sort of worked it's way into Lovecraft. ;)

    ReplyDelete